Micah has been cracking me up and amazing me with his vocabulary and way of talking. I just never know what he will say next. He loves to talk to people wherever we go and narrates our entire day. If only I could control his volume level... Here's some of his recent quotes that have made me chuckle.
- After getting himself in my shoes the other night, Micah walked down the hallway and announced "I going to store... I getting groceries... I be right back...See you later!"
- "Batman needs to go in bathroom. He need a spanking." --Can you tell discipline has been a big issue in our house lately?? And let me tell you, I fear no approach is working for this kid! Sigh.
- "Oh my goodness, that's a lot of pennies!" he exclaimed as he emptied out his piggy bank today.
- "I having a good time!" is a common phrase right now.
- "Here Mom, that's a cute one," he said as he handed me a fire truck hat to wear. --Note that he has started calling me "Mom" this week. I have not had issues with him growing up on me...until now. Sniff Sniff.
- A few weeks back, I went to get him out of his crib in the morning, and the first thing he said with a big smile on his face was "Want some coffee, mommy? Want some donuts?"--already trying to manipulate me; I couldn't believe it!
- "I want it louder" is also a common phrase right now when I put on his CD for nap time or bed time. The other day I got out of the shower to find the door to his room shut and rap-style music blaring inside. He had managed to turn the radio on and turn the volume up to a ridiculously loud level. When I opened the door he was happily playing with puzzles on the floor. I told him the music was really loud and his response was "I like music louder." Oh my.


1 comment:
Just wait til our kids are teenagers ... the music will be louder, the discipline will be harder, the manipulation will be greater!!! UGH!! We better enjoy these funny things while we can :) That Micah is a funny boy!!
Post a Comment